Salary: 65- 85K
Relocation Package, Benefits, etc.
Premier high-end residential architectural millwork manufacturer specializing in truly custom one-off wood products has immediate opening for an AutoCAD drafter.
Ideal candidate will:
- Gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of project requirements and specifications, to establish and communicate a clear vision of all available information.
- Develop and present accurate and complete shop drawings and specifications based on architectural plans.
- Proactively review all design concepts and requirements, and modify and refine designs to conform to client specifications, production limitations, functionality and cost effectiveness.
- Work closely with estimating staff to prepare timely change orders and effectively communicate any adjustments to the project timeline.
- Responsible for material take-offs.
- Strong conceptual skill
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Desire to further personal experience/development in the department.
- Proficient with AutoCAD. Programming is a plus.
- Degree in architectural or similar wood products manufacturing course is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of wood products and hardware is expected.
- Proficient and knowledgeable in AWI standards.
For immediate response please email your resume