Southwest U.S. (Not California)
Facilitating the development and growth of the Casework product line by seeking out Casework projects. Oversees the estimating and installation and all other aspects of the casework projects by doing the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Lead a team of personnel in the roles of Project Estimating, Project Management, and Engineering/Drafting, while managing associative processes and procedures, both designed to create safe and successful outcomes for the organization.
- Review potential projects through Dodge reporting, invitations to bid, and through direct contact General Contractors regarding upcoming projects.
- Develops systems for improvement in areas under direct command, and auxiliary departments (Ex: Production /Manufacturing, Procurement, Shipping, Installation).
- Manages employees time and attendance. Recruit, interview, hire and train staff members when required. Evaluates staff performance and makes recommendations regarding transitions, promotions, or terminations.
- Collaborates with other departments and executive staff to ensure a smooth flow of communicating relevant information. Work closely with Project Managers for the adherence of project timelines.
- Manages or assists in managing compliance programs as it relates to the department such as: AWI QCP, LEED, FSC, Title 6, other.
- Determine the scope and size of all projects available for the bidding process. Review and analyze the elements of the project through plan review.
- Thoroughly vet and secure subcontractors and/or vendors as required. Obtain pricing from (using a three-quote process) subcontractors and vendors for project bidding process.
- Review take-off and estimates prior to submittal.
- Upon awarding of job(s), communicate with subcontractors, and create and review shop drawings.
- Ensure communication and coordination with the GC on scheduling, delivery, and installation of products.
- Monitor the installation process and solve issues accordingly (Punch list, subcontractor, safety, other).
- Collect, compile, and distribute job closeout information as needed.
- Conducts research for innovative ideas, government compliance requirements, emerging trends, and new technologies, as they relate to casework/millwork and building construction.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in the construction field or similar and have 5 years of experience in construction and/or project management; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are looking for someone who is an effective team leader with an energetic and positive attitude; someone who is extremely organized, thorough and detail oriented. The candidate must be dedicated to producing quality, be self-motivated and able to motivate others; someone who seeks excellence in all they do. The candidate must be resourceful and possess strong problem-solving skills.
For immediate response please email your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com