Company offers a great benefit package including a health, dental, and vision care package; life insurance, 401K Plan, paid holidays and vacation. You will enjoy a friendly, casual atmosphere.
The new Design Engineer must be able to create and modify detailed drawings using SolidWorks CAD software from sketches, layouts or notes. They will be responsible for model accuracy, design, drafting standards and ECN/ECR documentation.
We are looking for a dynamic engineer who has a background in SolidWorks CAD software. Someone who can carry a project from its inception to completion is the candidate who will be chosen.
This successful candidate will have:
- Background in the control, finalization and release of production drawings and models.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes concerning wood/metal fabrication.
- Experience in providing solutions to design challenges.
- 3 to 5 years of solid modeling experience using SolidWorks.
- Be experienced in wood/metal cabinet design and or building of wood/metal cabinets.
- Be an effective communicator within the company and with customers.
For immediate response please email your resume to: Larry@impact-tqr.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org