Director of Sales & Marketing
– Beautiful location!
– Extraordinary organization, the best work environment and company stability.
– Phenomenal salary and incentives package. Sr. Executive level position.
– Full benefits package including health insurance, retirement savings, and relocation assistance!
The purpose of this position is to plan and implement sales and marketing activities in order to meet company targets for sustainment, growth and profitability, and to contribute, as an executive, to the global vision regarding sales and marketing within the organization. Provides leadership and direction to sales staff through planning, goal setting and developing objectives and policies for the sales and marketing department. Responsible for competitive positioning of the organization within the marketplace. Acts as the subject matter expert to the President/CEO and other corporate leaders on issues related to sales and marketing.
– Senior Sales Manager and provides leadership of all sales activities, departments and personnel involved in sales and marketing for the Company.
– Establishes short-term vision and long-term performance goals for all sales related employees and monitors performance on a continual basis.
– Develops new strategies, markets, territories and other business opportunities for the organization.
– Develops and enhances marketing materials to ensure positive brand recognition, effective posturing and cost alignment within the sales strategy; access viability of new marketing technologies available, i.e. social media and digital advertising
– Works closely with the Controller and Accounting team on issues regarding Trade Account Receivables. Demonstrates proactive approach in monitoring A/R aging and works to resolve conflicts at the onset.
– Travels with Sales staff to monitor field performance, and trains personnel as necessary.
– Communicates within Executive Management frequently to review sales performance and processes.
– Analyzes sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
– Coordinates sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company.
– Other travel as necessary.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Corporate Sales & Marketing Management capacity or; equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Must have a good understanding of mass markets with ERP & EDI systems to drive a growing business
– Knowledge of inventory systems; P&L experience; strong motivational, innovative, and interpersonal skills.
– Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
*For immediate response please email resume to: Matt@impact-tqr.com