Excellent salary and benefits commensurate with experience
Client is seeking an in house draftsperson with 4 years of architectural millwork drafting experience using AUTOCAD 2010 or higher and Knowledge of AWI Standards. Experience with Wood CadCam, Microvellum or equivalent “Cad/Cam” software is preferred.
- Will be responsible for the production of shop drawings and related bills of materials, assembly of submittal packages, and other similar duties.
- Will compare material types, quantities, and conformance to architectural specifications with estimate, confer with Project Manager and Estimator on any conflicts and resolve before submission is made to general contractor.
- Will develop detailed production drawings with material and hardware schedules for the various projects undertaken by the company.
- Will also review architectural plans, coordinate millwork details with other trades to avoid conflicts, product drawings of the project’s components showing exact details, elevations, sections, etc., and develop various schedules for doors, hardware or other similar details.
- Will confer with architects and/or general contractors in order to obtain necessary information pertaining to the project, determine and confirm woods to be used, finishes, special construction details, etc.
- Will also be responsible for Revising drawings based on changes made to the original plans or as field conditions require.
The drafting personal also provide a liaison with the Project Manager or other personnel in order to clarify plans, instructions, time schedules, or other similar details.
For immediate response please email your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com