Title: Engineering Draftsman
Reports to: Engineering Director
- An entry level designer or engineer that: Has a basic understanding of Industry accepted construction practice & methodology
- Has an understanding of General Dimensioning and Tolerance practice (GD&T) methodology
- Is able to read and interpret architectural plans, drawing mark-ups, and basic engineering concepts/standards to produce drawings to COMPANY standards IV.
- Performs design/drafting assignments, requiring advanced working knowledge of design/drafting standards, practices and techniques.
- AutoCAD a must
- Solid Works or Sketch ups (3D), Top Solid Wood Module a plus
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with other Draftsman and Engineers with minimal supervision.
- Actively promotes and contributes to the successful completion of projects from initial concept, through the planning process, to implementation and completion.
- Assumes responsibility and meets or exceeds deliverable deadlines for own portion of the project scope, schedule and budget.
- Compiles data and performs dimensional and routine calculations required for the preparation of drawings.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Maintain customer quality requirements and exemplify COMPANY core values.
o 50% developing engineering documents o 25% Researching components
o 25% training/improving individual and organizational capabilities
- Review and understand all Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for all jobs as assigned
- Coordinate with the Engineer on
- Job progress to date
- Priorities, needs, and suggestions for continuous improvement
- Review and incorporation of Redlines whenever appropriate
- Collaborate with Manufacturing to coordinate on product design, determine product specific production processes, and actively provide input and constructive feedback on how to improve COMPANY processes continuously.
For immediate response please email your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org