Salary will be commensurate with experience
Engineering Manager- Responsible charge of management of drafting, engineering/designers. Responsible to manage all engineering, preparation of material requisitions and cut-billing activities.
- Charged with ensuring that the department executes the work in the most cost effective manner, ensuring that submittal drawings are prepared using company standards where possible to achieve the highest profit margins yet still comply with the contract specifications.
- Responsible for ensuring that the department completes the engineering work accurately and in time to support the production schedule.
- Must be assertive and capable of handling multiple projects/tasks at the same time.
- Must work closely with project management and field installation to ensure that decisions/answers are secured in time to keep the engineering on schedule.
- Strong scheduling skills are required.
- Expected to proactively adjust assignments and schedule overtime as required to meet the schedules.
- Must ensure that the staff is properly trained and must hold them accountable for accuracy and schedule.
AutoCAD, & Pattern Systems (Microvellum would be a plus)
For immediate response please email your resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org