Starting base salary: $75-80K+
Responsible charge of management of drafting, engineering/design. The Engineering Manager (Engineering Manager) is responsible to manage all engineering, preparation of material requisitions and cut-billing activities.
Charged with ensuring that the department executes the work in the most cost effective manner, ensuring that submittal drawings are prepared using company standards where possible to achieve the highest profit margins yet still comply with the contract specifications. The Engineering Manager is responsible for ensuring that the department completes the engineering work accurately and in time to support the production schedule.
Will work closely with project management and field installation to ensure that decisions/answers are secured in time to keep the engineering on schedule.
Must ensure that the staff is properly trained and must hold them accountable for accuracy and schedule.
- Must be assertive and capable of handling multiple projects/tasks at the same time.
- Strong scheduling skills are required.
- Expected to proactively adjust assignments and schedule overtime as required to meet the schedules.
- Architectural Millwork Manufacturing
- AutoCAD, (Microvellum a plus)
- Pattern Systems
For immediate response please email your resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org