Estimator/Estimating Coordinator /Custom Architectural Millwork
East Coast of U.S.
Excellent opportunity to be with a growing company offering long term growth!
ESTIMATOR/CUSTOM ARCHITECTURAL MILLWORK
High-end commercial architectural millwork firm specializing in wood and wood veneered casework, plastic lamination, moldings, metal and stone work, solid surface, and high quality installation services seeking highly motivated, highly qualified estimator for projects located in the Northeast U.S.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Respond to RFP-bid invitations/procure drawings/obtain bid list for all projects
- Review data for determination of labor and material requirements and preparation of itemized lists Consistent follow-up to gather positioning with all competitor project bids
- Compute cost factor and prepare bid estimates to assist with planning, project organization, work schedules and cost efficiency/effectiveness.
- Coordinate meeting to turn-over project to engineering/project management upon project award, review estimates and project scope
- Conduct special studies for review of project hours and other cost data
- Establish effective customer and vendor/subcontractor rapport for optimal pricing strategy
- Interface with internal departments and obtain support to attain cost objectives
- Successfully organize and archive cost data for future estimates
- Analyze historical cost data to determine project budget versus actual project costs
- Provide recommendations for efficiency and effective pricing strategy
- Participate in weekly planning meetings
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Take a team player approach to all projects
- 10+ years experience in architectural millwork estimating
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook Proficient with online estimating products and internet bidding a plus
Competitive salary with the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Employer matched 401(k) / Profit Sharing
- Bonus incentives
- Relocation assistance if needed
For immediate response please email your resume