Excellent salary that will be commensurate with experience. Company also offers benefits, and relocation assistance.
- The Finish Manager reports to the Plant Manager and will have several reports including Lead People.
- He/She will be expected to develop current and future team members and team leaders in the Finish Department.
- Will be expected to have hands on experience dealing with conversion varnishes, pre-catalyzed lacquers, vinyl coatings and other various solvents and chemicals used in most finish departments.
- Will be expected to oversee company policies regarding discipline and employee attendance, department cleanliness, and keeping machines in good running order for the transition of the two shifts.
- Will have a very strong background in production throughput, repair and re-working of rejected product, line balancing, and spray techniques.
Experience in the following is a must:
- Working knowledge of spraying sealer, top-coat, paint white, vinyl, etc.
- Development of personnel
- Line flow planning and proposals
- Product flow and optimization
- Glazing and or distressing
- Five or more years in finish or combination work experience
- Degree a plus but not mandatory
- Experience with flat line finish systems, hang line finish systems, and cart line finish systems, etc.
- A team first attitude is a must and a staple for the management team.
- Must be able to run the Finish Operation with little or no direction.
For immediate response please email your resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org