West coast of U.S.
Salary 70-85K, excellent benefits, relocation, etc.
- Manages, supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in performing sanding and
spraying to complete projects in the Finishing Department.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Estimates time requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Check jobs to insure proper preparation steps are taken in preparing cabinets for spraying.
- Analyzes work production to ensure work assignments are appropriately distributed to workers.
- Recommends time-saving procedures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, and or work crew.
- -tudies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment. Provides guidance and procedures in methodology of work related issues pertaining to wood finishing techniques.
- Performs administrative functions such as: observe and make formal appraisals of subordinate’s work, counsel employees, initiate disciplinary action, pay increases based on merit, salary readjustment, annual, etc.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems. Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Performs VOC accounting and control.
- Knowledge of a variety of wood finishing techniques.
- Ability to observe and make work adjustments to complete projects.
- Ability to schedule and control work projects and meets deadlines under pressure.
- Knowledge of major manufacturers of wood stains, varnishes, and related application equipment.
- Experience and background includes hands-on knowledge of various spray equipment in a production environment too more effective utilize spray procedures.
- Ability to analyze and resolves work related problems.
- Knowledge of VOC Accounting and Control.
For immediate response please email your resume