80-100K+ (Could go much higher for the “Perfect Candidate.”)
Strong benefit and relocation assistance as well.
We have been retained to identify a strong General Manager
- Will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of a High End Architectural Woodworking/ Store Fixture operations.
- Duties would be consisting of, but not limited to Manufacturing, Project Management, Engineering, Finish, Shipping, Warehouse, Field Installation, etc.
- The candidate will report directly to the company President and have multiple department head reports.
- Must have 7 to 10 years experience if not more in this realm.
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or Cabinet Vision a big plus.
- Must have outstanding People and Team Building skills.
- Must have excellent communications skills and technical savvy.
- Should be familiar with the latest systems, processes and IT Technology.
- Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen or other WCM a big plus.
We are looking for true driven leaders with a wealth of experience in the High End Architectural Millwork
For immediate response and complete details please email your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com