185 -225K+, Benefits, Relocation, other undisclosed perks, etc.
Company is totally integrated manufacturer producing all components in house. Co-generation is part of the corporate strategy. Today’s modern manufacturing facility is in excess of 1,000,000 sq. ft., with state of the art plant design and equipment. An experienced workforce of 1000 associates and delivering product nationwide.
They are now seeking a General Manager with an extensive background in Kitchen and Bath Cabinet Manufacturing that will report directly to the President. This position will be on track to move to the President level. This Manager will have full responsibility for several direct reports, 1000 employees, multiple facilities, P&L, etc.
The successful candidate MUST have extensive Wood Cabinet background to include:
- Degree a plus, but not mandatory.
- 7+ years as a Senior Manager with P&L responsibility.
- 10+ years experience in Wood Kitchen and Bath Cabinet Manufacturing.
- Must have Multi-plant Management experience.
- Strong background in Sales & Marketing.
- World Class Manufacturing a big plus.
- Full Stock and Custom Cabinet manufacturing.
- Experience with all Wood Cabinet Manufacturing equipment.
- Excellent People and Communication skills.
- Must have equal experience with company or facility of this size.
- Should have a very strong Technical Aptitude.
For immediate response please email your resume to Larry@impact-tqr.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com