Lead Detailer / Draftsman.
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Responsible for directing team of drafters to develop manufacturing shop drawings from architectural and designer drawings, including setting up overall floor plans with specific item locations based on scope of work and production time slots. Design within budgets and estimates.
- Lead coordination meetings between general contractor, designers and architects.
- Review each drawing for accuracy and value engineering possibilities.
- Expedite long lead items.
- Request and track all wood, stone, glass, metal or acrylic samples, and or mock-ups required for the project.
- Coordinate all outstanding issues to make sure project stays on schedule.
- Verify division 05, 06 and 09 specs for overall project compliance.
- Coordinate FSC and LEED material requirements for overall project.
- Coordinate hold-to dimensions and or visit jobsite for field dimensions.
- Maintain shop manufacturing start dates.
- Experience in estimating department.
- Experience in material takeoff department.
For immediate response please email your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com