LEAD ENGINEER/ CABINET VISION
– Rocky Mountain Region
– Salary commensurate with experience (ideally 55K-70K to start)
– Benefits package which includes Health Insurance (50% company paid, individual), 2 weeks paid vacation, 5 paid holidays, and relocation assistance!
– This position is in high demand and readily available to start; do not hesitate to apply!
*This is an excellent company with extraordinarily low employee turnover and it’s the ideal work environment for those interested in huge upward mobility in their career. We are seeking a full-time Lead Cabinet Vision Engineer for a fast-growing, forward thinking, innovative and progressive located in the beautiful Rocky Mountain Region. In your role as the Lead Cabinet Vision Engineer, you would have 1-2 engineers reporting to you, and Cabinet Vision is used for everything, front to back from design to pricing; the entire suite. This type of consistency, in an industry that has such a wide array of tools and programs available, is refreshing to say the least. This position grants you the opportunity to contribute to a diverse portfolio of design and development of kitchen and bath cabinetry.*
Multi-faceted individual to assist in fast-paced engineering environment in which primary focus will be manufacturing of commercial and residential cabinetry projects. This multi-disciplinary individual will coordinate all production of designated projects ensuring projects are delivered to clients with all goals and objectives being met.
– Generation of production documents using Cabinet Vision software
– Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
– Check orders for accuracy
– Generate all shop paperwork (door order lists, panel parts; installation instructions)
– Originate special order product requests
– Provide feedback to salespeople and manufacturing as needed
– Other duties as needed
– Work with Director of Operations for continual improvement of the Cabinet-vision database.
– 3-5 years of relevant work experience; Manufacturing experience strongly valued
– Cabinet Vision S2M Center experience strongly valued
– Strong organizational and communication skills
– Proficient in Word, Excel, AutoCAD or other drafting skills a must (Cabinet Vision skills valued highly)
– Must have strong multi-tasking skills in order to work in this fast paced environment
– Energetic and enthusiastic individual who has a passion for continuous improvement
– An innovative and creative individual who is a motivated self-starter
– Individual who has the ability to take direction while asking questions as needed
– Military Personnel / Veterans are encouraged to apply
**For immediate consideration please email resume