Salary will be commensurate with experience…benefits, relocation, etc.
Company is looking for a Maintenance Technician with experience in the Wood Products Manufacturing industry. The Maintenance Technician/Supervisor will be responsible for performing general maintenance and repairs on facility equipment and property structures, in addition to performing grounds maintenance. All work will be done in compliance with EPA, Hazmat and OSHA safety rules and regulations.
If you are a good communicator and a passionate worker with ability to hustle and get the job done, then you are the person suited for this job.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform Install and Maintenance of PLC driven CNC machines and other micro electronic equipment.
- Responsible for electrical layout through the plant in 480 V/3 Phase
- Perform building, HVAC, plumbing, electrical and painting repairs as necessary
- Implement preventative maintenance measures using software as a tool
- Maintain inventory of repair equipment and supplies
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol
- Perform other maintenance duties as requested
Maintenance Technician/Supervisor Skills Required:
- Wood Products Manufacturing experience
- Strong people and Management skills
- Experienced in operating a variety of equipment, small hand tools, electrical testing equipment
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Able to work well with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize tasks and follow specified procedures
- Experience in both high & low voltage electrical.
- Ability to troubleshoot machinery mechanical & electrical.
- Helpful skills: welding, pipe bending, jig creation
For immediate response please email your resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org