Benefits package including: relocation assistance, paid vacation and personal days, paid holidays, insurance.
Company is searching for motivated leader with a proven record of success to manage operations at our plant in Southwest . This key position is responsible to driving performance in all measurable areas to include safety, quality, efficiency, resource management and the execution of daily initiatives.
With an emphasis on wood products, they add value to end product manufacturers through the design, manufacturing, and sourcing of materials, components and assemblies.
- Has a proven track record in team management and development.
- Ensures all safety, productivity and quality objectives are achieved.
- Effectively plans and organizes work objectives, goals, priorities and defines employee roles and responsibilities.
- Completes review and submission of timekeeping detail, overtime approvals, payroll adjustments, and any other matters affecting team member compensation.
- Works cooperatively with other team members on continuous improvement efforts.
- Leads shift meetings to ensure each shift flows seamlessly.
- Enforces and administers of all written policies and guidelines in accordance with established procedures.
- Maintains proper safety conditions in compliance with OSHA and internal best practices.
- Investigates deviations using root-cause analysis techniques and develops corrective actions to prevent reoccurrences.
- Ability to supervise 25+ associates.
- 3+ years in a manufacturing supervision or similar role.
- Some computer skills
- Good communication skills.
- Critical thinking and fast reactionary responses.
- Positive and motivational management style.
- Bilingual English / Spanish preferred.
For immediate response please email your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com