Position Title: PLANT/PRODUCTION MANAGER
Location: Southeast U.S.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Plant Manager position will drive continuous improvement and the optimization of all production and reporting duties in the plant. This position requires exceptional communication and leadership skills to develop processes that will maximize safety, quality and productivity.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Provides leadership to the manufacturing facility to ensure compliance to all Company o policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations with the goal to always exceed customers’ and production requirements.
- Coordinates the collection and analyzes data to find production efficiencies.
- Responsible for production output and quality of product through positive leadership and communication skills.
- Manages issues in a timely and positive manner to ensure positive engagement and commitment of employees
- Directly responsible for the management of the Production Manager, Production Supervisors, Maintenance Manager and Administration
- Recommends asset acquisitions with supporting Appropriation Request to ensure Return on Investment.
- Responsible for meeting P&L budgeted production, waste, expense budgets for the facility
- Develops a culture of trust and integrity through open and respectful communication to all levels in the company
- Influences and aids in consensus building with the all members of plant leadership
- Fosters a safe work environment through genuine support of plant safety procedures
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5 + years experience working in a leadership role in a “Truss Manufacturing environment.”
- Significant understanding and practical experience in business and management principles
- Familiarity with lumber industry standard equipment and technical expertise is an asset.
- Knowledge of safety, quality, productivity and inventory processes
- Intermediate to advance computer skills
- Demonstrated success in creating accountabilities and to lead by example
- Strong team building, consensus building, decision-making and people management skill Degree or certificate in Business Management or related field
For immediate response please email your resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org