Salary: 65-75+Bonus, Fully paid benefits, relocation , etc.
- Build and maintain company production schedule integrating shifting project requirements with balance loading of all engineering, production, and installation operations to achieve maximum operational efficiency and economy.
- Work with in-house IT manager to further automate our existing scheduling and forecasting programs
- Aid in the development of and manage production budgets.
- Supervise shop foreman, engineering manager, purchasing, receiving, shipping, and coordinate with project managers to line information and maintain schedule.
- Audit and approve all time by employee and operation, enforce accurate recording by employees.
- Analyze operations and coach staff for continuous improvement. Refine and develop lean work cells and production operations. Recommend and develop and implement systems and process controls for effective operation
- Provide mentoring to Jr employees, improve inter-department communication and cohesiveness
- Strong communication, time management, inter personal, team building, leadership and mentoring skills
- Proficiency in high end architectural woodwork manufacturing.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and strong IT skills
- Experience in lean manufacturing, process control, inventory control, and scheduling
- High level of initiative, ability to handle multiple projects, strong problem-solving skills, strong negotiation and collaboration skills, good judgment and the ability to deal appropriately with sensitive information.
For immediate response please email your resume