Salary: 65-75+Bonus, Fully paid benefits, relocation , etc.
- Build and maintain company production schedule integrating shifting project requirements with balance loading of all engineering, production, and installation operations to achieve maximum operational efficiency and economy.
- Work with in-house IT manager to further automate our existing scheduling and forecasting programs
- Aid in the development of and manage production budgets.
- Supervise shop foreman, engineering manager, purchasing, receiving, shipping, and coordinate with project managers to line information and maintain schedule.
- Audit and approve all time by employee and operation, enforce accurate recording by employees.
- Analyze operations and coach staff for continuous improvement. Refine and develop lean work cells and production operations. Recommend and develop and implement systems and process controls for effective operation
- Provide mentoring to Jr employees, improve inter-department communication and cohesiveness
- Strong communication, time management, inter personal, team building, leadership and mentoring skills
- Proficiency in high end architectural woodwork manufacturing.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and strong IT skills
- Experience in lean manufacturing, process control, inventory control, and scheduling
- High level of initiative, ability to handle multiple projects, strong problem-solving skills, strong negotiation and collaboration skills, good judgment and the ability to deal appropriately with sensitive information.
For immediate response please email your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com