Salary will be commensurate with experience
*Outstanding company with excellent Salary, Benefits, Relocation, etc.
We are searching for a Production Manager for a contract manufacturer of solid wood seating and table tops in a vertically integrated manufacturing plant: from saw mill to a finished product.
Must be a highly motivated, positive, and team-driven individual that demonstrates a strong focus on driving operational excellence through consistent leadership. The right candidate must be detail- oriented and organized with strong interpersonal and time management skills. Candidate must have the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a very fast paced environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND EXPECTATIONS
- Direct supervision of 15-20-10 people.
- Daily oversight of employee time allocation to work cell
- Ensure production and quality requirements are met
- Continuously interact with Plant Manager in order to meet all project requirements
- Enforce all company policies and procedures
- Ensure all employee productivity is monitored and offer coaching with specific feedback on all areas needing improvement, to include changes which will result in a higher level of efficiency
- Perform in process inspection of all parts/jobs
- Monitor volume of production, record material usage and requirements
- Strict adherence to all OSHA and other environmental regulations
- Constantly seek ways to improve efficiency, quality and reduce job costs
For immediate response please email your resume