Excellent salary and Benefits
Supervises employees in a manufacturing and assembly environment; plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures, and working conditions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Ensures effective employee relations by providing employee coaching and development.
- Assists in making employment decisions.
- Resolves employee issues through problem resolution.
- Balances quality, productivity, cost, safety, and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Work to continuously improve production.
- Supervises departmental performance measures, including visual controls, and provides regular progress reports to manager.
- Maintains proper inventory levels through inventory control processes.
- Provides suggestions for efficiencies and production flow through manufacturing streams.
- Ability to supervise multiple shift operations
- Supervises department priorities.
- Tracks absenteeism and time-keeping.
For immediate response please email your resume