Salary + Bonus (80-90K+Bonus)
Benefits: Paid holiday, vacation, & sick time, 20% tool program, company phone & laptop, monthly car allowance
Reports To: CEO
Direct Reports: Foremen and Lead Carpenters
Schedule: Set your own schedule, typically 40-50 hours per week
The Project Manager is assigned a portfolio of projects and is the primary responsible party for planning, resourcing, billing, tracking and closing out that portfolio on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of our clients. The Project Manager leads, manages and coordinates the efforts of all parties involved in completing a project: Foremen, crew, estimating, accounting, logistics and outside vendors.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- In full agreement with Company Core Values.
- Knowledgeable of the finish carpentry and millwork trade.
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Outlook and PDF markup and editing.
- Organized – Ability to track and prioritize many moving variables at one time.
- Focus and Discipline – Ability to determine what needs to be done, when it should be done, and not get distracted with things that aren’t critical.
- Ability to Zoom in and Zoom out – When there is a lot on your plate, the ability to operate at a global/summary level and then zoom in with great detail where needed is crucial.
- Planner – Ability to look ahead and forecast potential issues, and create a long term action plan.
- Candid, but diplomatic – Is realistic about abilities, schedules, and promises made to clients. Speaks up about internal, and external problems, but does it in a way that is polite and not offensive.
- Can Do Attitude – Even when things look difficult, press ahead and look for solutions.
- Written and Verbal Communication skills – Clear and concise communication, avoids being vague.
- SketchUp or AutoCAD experience is highly preferred.
1.Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook
2.Cloud based file storage
3.Web based project management and task assignment software
4.Web based CRM software.
5.SketchUp or AutoCAD a plus.
For immediate response please email your resume