An established architectural millwork manufacturer specializing in architectural woodwork and commercial casework for medical, financial, educational, hospitality, and other commercial environments seeking an experienced project manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Project Manage coordinates all aspects of their architectural millwork projects.
- Coordinate Handoff Meeting with the Estimating Department.
- Manage all phases of the job including, sales orders, detailing, production, delivery and installation crews.
- Billing all Change Order requests.
- Monitor project dates and process through to completion.
- Review shop drawings.
- Manage all submittals.
- Plan, organize and supervise field installations.
- Ensure compliance with all design and material specifications.
- Material takeoff and field measurement.
- Ensure quality control of work both in manufacturing and job site.
- Manage the coordination of daily construction activity.
- Document and communicate any change orders on site.
- Minimum 5 years project management experience in architectural millwork industry with involvement in operational activities
- Good knowledge of architectural blueprints and specifications
- Construction knowledge and construction field experience
- Architectural/Interior Design technical knowledge expertise is a plus.
- Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must be organized and able to document and retrieve critical information at a moment’s notice.
- Develop and maintain job costs, project budget and schedules.
- Strong time management skills, be comfortable with a deadline driven schedule.
- Proven leadership ability with high professional and ethical standards.
- Proficient PC skills.
A great opportunity for a self-motivated person seeking a full time position in a stable Architectural Millwork company.
For immediate response please email your resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org