Salary will be commensurate with experience
- Responsible for the coordination and oversight of the various millwork projects: providing a liaison between clients and company personnel; establishing schedules; ensuring materials purchase, production, and installation; direction of drafting activities, and other similar duties, primarily those pertaining to the completion of contracted projects.
- Oversee and coordinate and various millwork projects: liaison with architects/general contractors; establish critical path schedule for all projects; confer with other staff to develop schedules for production of shop drawings; materials purchases; shop production and delivery, confirm bid estimates with actual job specifications, follow-up on any discrepancies as necessary; take field measurements, and relay to the appropriate personnel; monitor progress of projects; keep abreast of plan changes, completion dates, delay penalties, extension provisions, etc.; submit detailed drawings and schedules. Summarize information regarding change orders and ensure proper handling. Ensure installation contractor(s) have insurance certificates and other needed forms according to company procedures.
- Provide General Manager with overall performance by labor and material breakdown as each job closes.
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of drafting work: review shop drawings and submit to General Manager for review; maintain timeline schedules; respond to inquiries and/or resolve difficulties pertaining to projects.
- Provide Accounting Department with billing information each month. Ensure requisitions are correct, complete, and in proper format for customer acceptance. Become involved in collections as required for projects.
- Recognize, describe, and obtain costs from Estimating Department for all changes to contract scope during the course of the job. Acquire written approval of all changes prior to ordering work.
- Ensure the proper performance of installation subcontractors, coordinating field conditions.
Perform other similar duties as responsibility or necessity dictate, or requested by supervisor.
For immediate response please email your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com