Salary will be commensurate with experience
- Responsible for the coordination and oversight of the various millwork projects: providing a liaison between clients and company personnel; establishing schedules; ensuring materials purchase, production, and installation; direction of drafting activities, and other similar duties, primarily those pertaining to the completion of contracted projects.
- Oversee and coordinate and various millwork projects: liaison with architects/general contractors; establish critical path schedule for all projects; confer with other staff to develop schedules for production of shop drawings; materials purchases; shop production and delivery, confirm bid estimates with actual job specifications, follow-up on any discrepancies as necessary; take field measurements, and relay to the appropriate personnel; monitor progress of projects; keep abreast of plan changes, completion dates, delay penalties, extension provisions, etc.; submit detailed drawings and schedules. Summarize information regarding change orders and ensure proper handling. Ensure installation contractor(s) have insurance certificates and other needed forms according to company procedures.
- Provide General Manager with overall performance by labor and material breakdown as each job closes.
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of drafting work: review shop drawings and submit to General Manager for review; maintain timeline schedules; respond to inquiries and/or resolve difficulties pertaining to projects.
- Provide Accounting Department with billing information each month. Ensure requisitions are correct, complete, and in proper format for customer acceptance. Become involved in collections as required for projects.
- Recognize, describe, and obtain costs from Estimating Department for all changes to contract scope during the course of the job. Acquire written approval of all changes prior to ordering work.
- Ensure the proper performance of installation subcontractors, coordinating field conditions.
Perform other similar duties as responsibility or necessity dictate, or requested by supervisor.
For immediate response please email your resume