Location: Southeast U.S.
Salary: 90 – 120K (DOE)
We are seeking a solid, well experienced Project Manager possessing the ability to function with a team and manage large magnitude projects with optimal results.
- High-end Architectural Millwork has an immediate opening for a Project Manager with a background of at least 7+ years of experience.
- Ideal candidate must have the ability to manage multiple projects on time and within budget.
- Thorough knowledge of means and methods for the engineering, fabrication, finishing and installation of architectural woodwork, casework and millwork.
- History of successfully managed, profitable and timely delivered projects.
- Excellent communication skills, proficient computer skills, thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office. Project size experience should be between $200K – $2m+.
- Thorough knowledge of the AWI Quality Standards Illustrated and Architectural Woodwork Standards required.
For immediate response please email your resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org