Salary: Commensurate with experience
Company is a store fixture manufacturer who has delivered many years of service to America’s most prestigious retailers. Company prides itself in hiring talented employees and is seeking a Project Engineer/Estimator/Manager.
Should pose the following abilities:
– Read blue prints (design and construction drawings).
– Has at least 5 years experience in Store Fixtures.
– Proficient in AutoCAD (Cabinet Vision a plus)
– Can complete accurate material take-offs.
– Estimating, purchasing, scheduling experience.
– Expedite fast track projects.
– Good communication skills.
– Experience working with owners, architects, contractors, and designers.
– Good skills with computer use in Outlook, Word, and Excel documents.
– Good organizational skills.
– Ability to react quickly with results.
– Has an eye for quality control.
– Ability to negotiate pricing with vendors.
– Works well with other co-workers and management.
– Installation experiences in the store fixture / retail cabinet / millwork industry a plus.
Are you an expereince Project Engineer, Manager, Estimator?
Are you experienced in the engineering of store fixtures?
Do you have expertise in manufacturing with a variety of materials?
Would you enjoy interacting with clients to find creative solutions to meet their product needs?
Are you a detail-oriented problem solver capable of doing a complete job down to the last detail?
Do you have 5 plus years of AutoCAD experience. (Cabinet Vision a plus)
Do you have Panel Processing experience?
Do you take pride in your work?
Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment and welcome meeting deadlines?
For immediate response please email your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com