65-85K+, benefits, relocation, etc.
We are currently seeking experienced Project Managers to join our team! Our Project Managers manage commercial architectural millwork projects from post-contract administration through installation and warranty period with the company’s best interest in mind, including all aspects of finance, quality, and efficiency. Our ideal candidates must have previous experience in architectural millwork and a proven track record as a Project Manager within the millwork industry.
Project Managers will be required to:
- Have a minimum of 5 years Millwork Project Management experience
- Have complete responsibility for the profitability and success of the projects for which you are responsible.
- Review architectural plans & specifications. Must be able to identify errors and/or omissions on the architectural drawings and request clarification
- Prioritize tasks to start up job and accumulate necessary personnel to generate shop drawings in a timely manner
- Set up and maintain a project budget and Schedule of Values pertinent to the individual project and the overall billing projections for the company
- Write Requests For Information (RFI’s) to make sure the necessary information is obtained and distributed so that various processes may proceed in a timely manner.
- Have a strong grasp of Architectural Woodwork Institute (AWI) standards; strong understanding of raw materials and fabrication methods
- Meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Possess a valid driver’s license , good driving record and have the ability to visit customers and travel as necessary to regional job site locations.
Key Qualifications and skills:
- Proven track record in Architectural Millwork and supervision is required
- Must be able to read, analyze and interpret blueprints
- Organized, detail oriented, self-motivated with a pro-active attitude
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel)
- Customer service oriented – will have constant interaction with customers, other Project Managers and Superintendents to meet customer needs and achieve a profitable project
For immediate response please email your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com