Sales and Estimating
Salary is commensurate with experience; very good benefits package and relocation package
High end custom wood working shop, located in the Northeast U.S. with a strong 40 year history in the market looking for a sales and estimating person.
- Must have enjoyed at least 10 years in the custom woodworking business with strong experience in bidding and customer relations.
- Strong knowledge of materials, hardware, accessory hardware, finishes, and fabrication is critical for talking to clients.
- Ideal candidate would have an affable character with a broad education along with strong engaging design ideas for furniture, cabinets and architectural millwork.
- Having a positive entrepreneurial attitude is a big plus.
Qualifications would include:
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, very organized
- Speaks well with excellent grammar, spelling and math skills
- Ability to review architectural plans & specs, perform take-offs
- Proficient with Adobe, Microsoft Office Suite; familiarity with AutoCad and CabinetVision a definite plus Strong communication skills; easily interacts with clients, architects and PMs
- Ability to meet a deadline without supervision
For immediate response please email your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com