Seating Dept Supervisor
Experienced supervisor to lead the overall daily activities within the Seating Department.
- Manage and train 15-25 people. Will be doubling workers due to growth and order back log.
- Must be proficient in the areas of material cutting, sewing, upholstery, and spring and foam assembly.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all machinery and work methods.
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
-Planning – Raw material must be on hand by each station the night before.
-Monitoring – Each employee should be assigned work for the day.
-Appraising job results – Production sheet must be collected and surrendered to the office at day’s end.
-Maintains quality work by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Knowledge of tools and equipment used in the department and ability to follow blueprints.
- Must be able to train employees effectively and resolve employee-related issues.
- Ability to work in a team environment with shared goals and outcomes.
For immediate response please email your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com