Senior Estimator/Architectural Woodworking
Salary: $80K – $110K annual salary commensurate of experience
Health insurance, life insurance, dental, short and long term disability, 401K, PTO, and company sponsored learning are but a few of the exceptional benefits offered.
Prominent and well established architectural millwork manufacturing company seeks a senior estimator. This is a very well established premier manufacturer of very high end architectural millwork and cabinetry offering top wages and exceptional benefits. Responsible for estimating project costs; selling millwork projects to clients; developing sales leads; preparing bid proposals; and other similar duties, primarily those pertaining to costing and selling millwork jobs.
- 10 years of experience in field of high end architectural woodworking in major metropolitan environments
- Understanding of AWI Quality standards and QCP program
- Demonstrated knowledge of architectural millwork requirements for Class A office fitout, institutional, medical projects
- Computer experience in Excel, Word, Outlook, Bluebeam
- Familiarity with non-wood materials such as solid surface, stone, architectural metals, glass, acrylics, reclaimed woods, etc.
- Integrate LEED requirements into takeoffs as pertaining to woodwork trade
- Interpret plans and specs accurately to produce material and labor takeoffs
- Write detailed proposals for submission to GC’s with req’d inclusions/exclusions/qualifications
- Follow-up on submitted proposals; attend scope reviews and walk thru’s as req’d;
- Work effectively in fast paced environment under pressure and bid deadlines;
- Problem solver; ability to correctly interpret gaps/missing information in bid documents
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
For immediate response please email your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com