Salary is commensurate with experience
Outstanding company to work for, extremely low employee turnover, long term career opportunity!
We have an immediate opening for a Sr. Estimator with a top custom architectural woodwork companies in Southern California. If you have a proven track record estimating in various aspects of architectural woodwork, we would like to speak to you about this amazing opportunity!
The Sr. Estimator should have:
- At least 5 -7 years of experience soliciting vendor/subcontractor quotes in an architectural or construction environment with a strong working knowledge of the woodworking industry.
- Estimating software experience, such as Excel, and we would appreciate a candidate that can bring their own ideas to the table regarding these processes.
- Ability to assess bid opportunities, contract negotiation, manage bid schedule, attend site/scope review meetings, client communication, etc.
- Experience in Estimating Change Orders; creating Schedules utilizing MS Project.
- At least 4 years of generating material take offs.
- Strong leadership qualities: Effective communication skills and strong management skills.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, be a team player and approach challenges respectfully and professionally.
- An Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
For immediate response please email your resume