Shipping and Receiving Warehouse Manager
Salary: 60-70K+, benefits, relocation assistance, etc.
We are actively seeking a Shipping and Receiving Warehouse Manager. This position plays an integral role in the company’s continued success in meeting their customers’ needs and our continued growth.
- Coordinate the work and activities of employees by directing members of the departments to meet production goal.
- Make decisions and solve problems by analyzing information and evaluating results to optimize production.
- Audit production on a daily basis to ensure standard operating procedures are being met.
- Manage employee performance and assist employees in making improvements to their performance through coaching, mentoring, and administering performance reviews.
- Manage and improve departmental performance measures through use and interpretation of improvement tools (CQI, Lean Manufacturing, ect.)
- Ensure that equipment is assigned and utilized in the most safe and efficient manner.
- Make employment decisions and/or recommendations such as hiring, improvement plans, transfers, promotions, terminations, and pay adjustments. Track employee time-keeping and absenteeism.
5+ years supervisory experience Shipping/Receiving/Warehousing experience
Necessary Skills and Abilities:
- Inventory Management
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Product and process knowledge
- Provide effective leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through teamwork
- Manage resources to optimize – equipment, facilities, employees, methods and materials
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- MAS 500 a big plus
For immediate response please email your resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org