Position Title: Sr. Product Engineer (Cabinet Vision)
Benefits and relocation assistance
Basic Function/Job Overview:
This position is responsible for developing and modifying machine and product engineering drawings, layouts, sketches and diagrams for customized millwork product manufacturing and installation. This position is also responsible for discussing design concepts and requirements with Sales, Manufacturing and Project Managers, and modifying or refining designs to conform to client specifications, production limitations, functionality, cost effectiveness or changes in design trends. This position researches production specifications and alternative product materials, and itemizes production requirements. This position monitors output during millwork manufacturing for compliance with specifications, quality standards, safety and aesthetics. Proficiency in the use of drafting instruments and computer-aided design software, strong knowledge of millwork and/ or casework construction and production principles, techniques and materials, strong interpersonal, research and problem solving skills, and self-management, are required.
Desired Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Company Cabinetry’s products, services and manufacturing operations.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Cabinet Vision Solid software.
- Ability to customize industry related software applications and document procedures.
- 3 years or more experience with design, manufacture and construction of customized commercial and/or residential millwork and/or casework.
- 3 years or more experience in drafting layouts, shop drawings and construction drawings for millwork and casework.
- Experience with computer-aided design software.
- Experience with design, manufacture and construction of customized commercial millwork and/or casework.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Cabinet Vision Solid software.
NOTES: Experience with (USC) User Created Standards, Intela-joints creation, building Databases, etc. a big plus!
For immediate response please email your resume