Sr. Project Manager (Architectural Millwork and Cabinetry)
- Oversee all aspects of assigned Projects.
- Supervise Project Coordinator/Detailer assigned to Project Manager for the specific project.
- Schedule overall project – including submittals, shop drawings, fabrication and installation.
- Review all submittals/shop drawings prior to submittal to the client. Review manufacturing details with Production Manager and Installation details with Field Operation Manger prior to submitting to the Architect.
- Write/Issue all work orders to Production Manager.
- In Conjunction with Production Manager – ensure that Microvelum programming is schedule/complete when work orders are released.
- Purchase all project specific material – work with CFO for specific terms for large orders.
- Prepare MSR log and maintain with assistance from Project Coordinator.
- Review and provide summary of Bulletins to Estimating Department.
- If the Project is going for LEED certification the PM is responsible to submit the proper paperwork/purchase material that will meet the project requirement/goals.
- Assure that projects are manufactured to comply with AWI Premium Grade.
- Assure that projects are manufactured/installed per the contract documents.
- Attend all required Jobsite Meetings
- Attend Trend Project Kick-Off Meeting.
- Attend Bi-Weekly Trend Coordination meetings.
- Perform Field Dimensions
- Review Punch-list with Field Operation Manager and derive plan of action to correct.
- Submit all required close out documents.
- If project has MBE/DBE/WBE requirements the Project Manager is responsible to make sure company complies with these requirements.
- 5+ years experience in premium grade custom architectural millwork project management.
- Previous bench experience is a plus.
- Understanding of AutoCAD and engineering software
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and architectural drawings
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel, check field measurements, work directly with clients, and relay information to proper department managers
- Understanding of estimating is a plus
- Knowledge of AWI, QCP is required. FSC knowledge is highly desired and will increase initial commensurate salary offer
- Ability to work with all other foreman and managers to ensure quality is attained, problems are dealt with, and jobs are within scope of delivery and on time.
- Ability to attend all project meetings
- Able to monitor costs to ensure job is on schedule and within estimate scope and budgets.
- Excellent record keeping ability
For immediate response please email your resume