Sr. Project Manager
Las Vegas, NV
Salary- commensurate with experience (90K – 110K)
Full benefits package which includes Health Insurance, retirement savings, and relocation assistance.
Outstanding company that has lots of room for growth across multiple beautiful locations. This is an extraordinary opportunity, do NOT hesitate to apply. We are aggressively seeking to fill these roles. Multiple positions available.
This position will be responsible for working with project leaders to find solutions to problems on job sites as issues arise. The job requires strong critical thinking skills as well as a sense of urgency. Project Managers also travel to job sites to resolve issues as well as attend meetings with clients.
– Working knowledge of custom millwork fabrication
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
– Excellent data entry skills using MS Excel
– Strong sense of urgency
– Ability to work both independently as well as lead a team of others
– Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
– Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize, and problem-solve
– Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is a plus, but not required.
– Minimum of 5 years project management experience is preferred.
– Experience in the architectural millwork / woodwork industry is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com